Thursday, April 9, 2015

Random Musings

Happy Thursday! In my sick stupor this week, I've come to realize many things - the main one being that Moms don't get sick days. Especially when you have sick kids. AND, that really, "corporate America" doesn't allow for a sick day. If you're home sick/not working, you're just more behind at work when you come back. So, despite trying to push through I've allowed myself a bit more zone out time on Pinterest ... Here are some random confessions/musings/facts/funnies that have caught my eye recently. 

... I love this! I feel this way about my fam.

I hope you had a great mothers day mom! You mean the world to me! I love you! @Sandra Pendle Pendle Pendle Vanderbeck Heyrich Khan.

... contemplating this hair color ... too blonde?

Pixie-Bob

... using spaghetti squash or "zucchini noodles" in place of pasta just doesn't cut it for me. I've tried. I prefer something like this.

Creamy, cheesy packed chicken Alfredo pasta bake with three kinds of cheese and plenty to go around. Lots of gooey, stringy cheese in this fall casserole!

... this menu is hilarious! I feel like this is 90% of restaurants now.



... I hate the term "bae" ... I mean, what is that? An abbreviation for babe?


... I like to pretend we're real-life friends with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake, and like, get invited to their dinner parties. 

Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon  behind-the-scenes of Sunday's Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary special

... for me, this is my ideal lifestyle

Best Caribbean Resorts and Hotels: Galley Bay Resort & Spa: On the World’s Best List, Galley Bay Resort & Spa sits on 40 tropical acres fronted by a three-mile-long stretch of sugary sand. Stately acacia-wood furniture adorns the 98 rooms, which have vaulted ceilings and offer perks like outdoor showers or private plunge pools. The all-inclusive rate includes drinks at three romantic bars and meals at three restaurants. See the resort’s lagoon and bird sanctuary.

.... or this. 

12 of the Most Anticipated Books of 2015, aka the Titles We Can't Get Our Hands On Soon Enough

... and in terms of my classic style ... this ... 

Haha ....  as i sit here in my yoga pants.  All i need is some wine

... or really, this. 

Oh so very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top