Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Packing!

I'm in packing mode this week to get ready for our trip (yes, I'm the type that packs as far in advance as possible). It's crazy how much "stuff" we always end up bringing for the kids. The nice thing about staying in a house with a washer/dryer and Target closeby, forgetting something isn't the end of the world. 

I put all of the kids' stuff in one large soft-sided carryon. I still have a few things to pack, but the essentials - water wings, ice cream and donut floaties, and a princess snorkel mask, are ready to go. ;)


I'm slowly packing my stuff as well ... I always overpack and this year I don't want to. I'm trying to pack just the essentials - a few sundresses, lightweight tops, pair of jean shorts, sandals and of course, a couple bathing suits.



Just need to throw in a few more things and we'll be all set! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top