Wednesday, March 25, 2015

When in a new city ...


Thankfully, the snow in Chicago was short lived. Even though I'm in a convention center all day, I've been trying to walk all over the city on my way back to my hotel to see as much as I can.

So what do I do when in a new city? Find the nearest Nordstrom of course! Kidding ... although when I realized I was staying one block from one I definitely popped in for an ice storm and quick stroll through the shoe department ...


What do you do when you're in a new city? Do you explore? When I was first out of college, I thought business travel was so glamorous, but that's not really the case. Usually, you work all day (indoors), then have to go back to your hotel, exhausted, only to catch up on all the email and other work stuff you missed during the day. Throw in a time zone change and you're wiped out!

So R&R it is ... fruit and cheese plate in bed? Yes, please!


Now time for a little bad TV and off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top