Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekend Recap


A sunshiney weekend and settled stomachs were the perfect mix for us this weekend. We were all back to normal and spent much of the weekend outdoors.

Saturday morning I had some urgent work projects to finish for Monday, so Grant took the kids and met Vicki at the zoo! It's crazy how much work you can get done in three hours when you're home alone (what the heck did I used to do all day!?). Not only did I get a lot of work done, the house was neat and tidy by the time they got home.


Model pose!


Saturday night Grant and I popped a bottle of Champagne, got Indian takeout (so delicious) and binge watched several episodes of House of Cards season 3! If you haven't watched this series yet, check it out on Netflix.


Sunday morning we went on a family hike. It was a beautiful sunny day and poor Grant got a nice little workout in pushing Lila in the stroller and carrying Owen on his back. I carried ... myself. Ha!




Hope you had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top