Thursday, March 26, 2015

Picture Perfect?

Last week, I saw a picture of my dear BFF on Facebook and immediately texted her ...


Naturally, I had to download the app. 

Fast forward to today, when I posted this "selfie" of myself on Instagram, using said app:


AND wouldn't you know it, I got tons of comments "wow, great picture!" ... "wow, what a nice pic!" ... etc. etc. 

Within an hour of posting, Tanya texts me again.

"You downloaded the app didn't you?" 

HA! 

I'm sort of feeling like all this is the nicer way of saying "WOW, you don't look as pasty and haggard as usual!" 

Here's the original picture, without the app (or Instagram cropping): 


Do you use this app? I feel like I'm probably the last one to hear about it, but it's also a little disheartening that now even social media pics are fake!! 

What do you think? 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top