Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy SPRING!



Happy Friday and more importantly, Happy First Day of SPRING!!!!! Spring is one of my favorite seasons, in a tie for second place with fall, and behind my #1 BFF, summer (sorry winter, you can go). 

This is a short weekend for me as bright and early (aka middle of the night) on Sunday I'll be flying out to Chicago for a week of work. Pray for no snow - I don't do well with blizzards!

Here's what we've been up to this week!

+ Bright Blooms. I love fresh flowers but don't buy them as often as I wish, but I picked up this sweet little bunch of daffodils at the grocery store this week. They were only $1 and well worth the brightness they added to our kitchen table. 


+ New 'Do. Speaking of bright, just in time for spring I brightened my hair. This is actually a balayage, and it's hard to tell, but it's a bit brighter at the ends. Sometimes a fresh cut and color is just the ticket!


+ Baby Legs. Owen has some little running shoes but I  just bought him some little TOMS for a more summery pair he can wear with or without socks. I love love chubby little baby legs! Even though they are pricey and outgrown quickly, tiny baby shoes are one of my favorites!



+ St. Paddy's Day. We celebrated St. Paddy's Day with a corned beef recipe. It was a delicious crockpot of goodness - corned beef, cabbage and carrots marinated in Guinness. I'm not the biggest corned beef fan, but this was delicious and always a fun treat.


+ Goofballs. Wednesday I realized that Lila, Owen and I were all wearing red (and I hadn't even dressed either of them!) so I decided to take a pic. However, goofy photos ensued! Look at Owen's little teeth - so cute!


Have a nice weekend!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top