Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy March

images via

This year is already flying by, I can't believe it's March already! In the month's four short days, Owen turned "14" months, we've had more amazing sunny weather and I've eaten my weight in thin mints. So far the month is off to a good start! 

This month, I'm excited for ...

+ Bright flowers. There's always something special about the first tulips of the year. We have pretty magenta tulips in our yard and I'm always excited to see them pop up each season. 

+ Spring Forward! This weekend is daylight savings time and we "spring forward" an hour. This means more daylight, playing in the yard after dinner, and the fact that it's not pitch black when I wake up for work isn't bad either. 

+ Wellie Weather. Although it's obvious I prefer sunshine, sometimes it's fun to break out the wellies and enjoy a splash-filled walk outdoors! 

+ St. Patrick's Day. This Irish gal loves to make a good corned beef and cabbage to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, make "green" (aka mint) desserts and crockpot with Guinness! 

+ New Books. March 2 was Dr. Seuss' birthday so Lila's school does a big celebration of his books all month. We love Dr. Seuss! I really need to make an effort to read more too. My Kindle is full of books I haven't had the chance to finish. Lately, if I can finish my weekly magazines before the next ones arrive it's a win!

What are you looking forward to this month?!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top