Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wanderlust

Traveling the world would be something I would like very much today because there's so much to see out there.

Grant and I were realizing the other day that the year we were married we went on four vacations (including our Honeymoon). Since then it's "slooooowed down" (dramatically) so to speak! I definitely have a bit of wanderlust seeing vacations splashed across people's Facebook pages, Pinterest, TV, etc.

So even if dream vacations aren't likely going to happen for us anytime soon, here are the top five places I  have on my list!!

The Grand Canyon. This should be an easy one for us, considering we're a quick flight to Arizona. This would be a fun one with the kids (maybe once they are old enough to remember?). I love seeing natural wonders and can't believe I've gone 32 years without seeing this one. Definitely on my must list!

Grand Canyon

Bora Bora, Tahiti. I've ALWAYS wanted to stay in a tropical overwater bungalow. It was on my list for our honeymoon but it's pricey and we decided to go to Costa Rica instead (which was amazing, so I'm not disappointed). However, this is maybe a good 10 year anniversary spot to keep in mind!? Ha! 

Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Paris. Ahh, Paris. I feel like every girl is in love with Paris and I've never been. Everything about the picture below could be part of my ideal lifestyle. Eiffel Tower views, dainty coffee cups, fresh flowers and an al fresco brunch. Oui, oui!!

Paris Culture Guide: The 10 Best Brunch and Late Breakfast Spots - Click on the image for the full list!

Lake Louise. Alberta, Canada. I've never known anyone recently to go to Lake Louise, but after seeing it on the Bachelor gorgeous pictures of it, it's been on my list! Beautiful lake and mountain views, and a part of Western Canada I've never explored!

Lake Louise, Canada - Jet Setter: The Coolest Honeymoon Destinations of 2014 Call (267) 888-6129 or visit http://bit.ly/2giantskarin today and ask about a free couples massage.

Santorini, Greece. I've always wanted to go to Greece! I loved the "Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight" movies with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy and the last one, "Before Midnight" was set on the couple's vacation in Greece. Even though it was fictional, their vacation looked so dreamy (minus their couples' bickering ...). Maybe now that Tanya is dating a Greek they could have their wedding there? ;) (hi, Tanya!)



Have you been to any of these spots? I'd love to know what's next on your travel list, or what you think should be on mine!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top