Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Fav Finds

Pile on the denim

After a pricey holiday season and our hardwood floors project, we are in saving mode so I haven't shopped in quite awhile, but I have managed to pick up a few inexpensive finds in the recent weeks. 

1. Chambray! I hope this trend never goes out of style. As everyone knows, weekend casual is my favorite "style." And whenever I get home from work I immediately change into leggings and slippers. But I try to at least keep a cute top on so I don't look like I'm wearing PJs. This is one of my new favorite outfits. Chambray tunic with black leggings. Wear it with slippers at home, or add boots and a scarf to head out. Comfy and cute!




2. Fitted Sweatshirts. I've also become fond lately of wearing "cute" sweatshirts. Previously, all my sweatshirts were over-sized college hoodies, but a few new simple yet cute ones make a casual outfit a little bit more formal. I love this hearts one (just in time for Valentine's day!) that I recently found at Target for $12!


3. Bright Scarf! I picked this one up in advance of my work trip to Florida. This scarf is super lightweight, has cute little red tassels, and is great to wear for work or at home. I love wearing it best with a white T-shirt and jeans, and it's so cute with a jean jacket too! 


4. Monogrammed Clutch. My parents actually gifted me this "K" clutch from Anthropologie for Christmas. It's the perfect size to hold lip gloss or other minis and throw it into my big purse during the week, or is a cute wristlet to wear out on the weekends. It's big enough to hold my phone, keys, etc. without being too awkward to set on a dinner table. 


What new finds have you found recently? I'm currently on the the look out for new springy shoes that are comfortable, nice enough for work and not super pricey ... any ideas? 

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top