Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Little Valentines!

I'm linking up with Astleigh and Rachel for the Everygirl Link up - today's prompt? Valentine's Day decor! Soooo ... let's just announce right here that I've yet to do that (shhh!!!). OK, well I did manage to put my red and pink glassybabies on our entry table. 


So, in place of my lacking decor, I'm instead showing the little Valentine's Day goodies I'll be leaving out for my baby Valentines on Valentine's morning. 

For Lila, a little 'candy lips' fishy card, Frozen headband and jelly beans and some little chocolates!


For Owen, a 'candy lipped' crocodile card, little puppy sippy cup with heart shaped nose (how cute!) and a chocolate (which I'm sure Lila will eat ... )


For breakfast, I've always wanted to make red velvet pancakes! That might be a fun treat for a festive morning (especially since it's a Saturday this year!).  

This one looks delicious ... 

Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze - Cooking Classy

As does this one! 


Last year for our anniversary, I made Grant and I little mini heart shaped cakes with our intials on them! I know the kids would love having their own mini cakes, so I may have to do that again (btw - super easy, just make a sheet cake and cut out pieces with a heartshaped cookie cutter, then top with your fav frosting and write in your initial with gel frosting!)



xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top