Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Friday

Have a great weekend folks - we are off to the beaches of #Devon & #Cornwall (come rain or shine!) #HappyFriday

Happy Friday! Since I had Monday off for President's Day, this work week was short and sweet. Just the way I like it. We are all home this weekend and I hope to see more of the fabulous sunshine we've been having. 

Here are some of my favorites for the week ...

+ Signs of Spring. We have seriously been having the BEST weather lately. Sorry to my friends on the East Coast, but we've been seeing 60 F in February! Even the cherry blossoms are blooming in our neighborhood, and the first daffodils popped up as well! 




+ Three Cheers for "Healthy" Dinners. I posted about a fried "rice" recipe that's actually made out of cauliflower. It's not quite the same, but if you're trying to health up your weeknight favorites, this Cauliflower Fried "Rice" is a delicious and easy choice.


+ Seeing Red. For me, there's nothing quite like bright red nails. I think the sunshine inspired my mood for bright nails!


+ Festive Favorites. We had remnants of Valentine's Day leftovers throughout the week and it was fun to keep the festiveness! Now looking ahead to ... St. Patty's Day? 


+ Tropical Dreaming. We set the dates for our annual Palm Springs trip this year and it got me inspired to look for some new tropical favorites. I snagged this fun bathing suit and have my eye on these hot pink TOMS wedges ...

Palm Springs Style

Hope you have a great weekend!! xo

PS - are you actually an "outgoing introvert!?" I found this super interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top