Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello, Sunshine!


Happy Monday and Happy New Year! I'm in the sunshine state for work right now. It's SO weird to be at a resort without my family! And it's also such a bummer to be stuck in hotel conference rooms when there's an 85 degree day and pool/beach waiting outside! So tempted to sneak outside ...

I'm also still getting over my horrid cold, so hoping the sunshine and humidity will help clear my sinuses. The warmth feels amazing and I'm getting plenty of room service in my downtime, which is my favorite part about business travel!

Despite still being sick, we had a nice little New Year's Eve. We stayed in, and to be honest, I was asleep before midnight.




And in bed before midnight - at least we had our festive hats on! 


On New Year's day we went to dinner with friends downtown and it was such a beautiful sunny and cold winter day. We had such a great meal, which naturally I didn't take any pictures of, but I did manage to get a pic of my delicious champagne cocktail.



We also celebrated Owen's first birthday on Friday, which I'll post more about later this week! Can't believe my baby boy is already 1!!!



Hope you are enjoying 2015 so far!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top