Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Friday!

Happy Aloha Friday from all of us at Hawaii Life! #hawaiilife #hawaii #aloha  www.hawaiilife.com

Happy Friday! We're sooo excited for this weekend, because not only is it Super Bowl Sunday, but our HAWKS are playing - woo hoo! We're going to have a taco bar and lots of other goodies and hope for a win!


Here are my other favorites for the week!

+ Sweet Snuggles. Nothing cures the sniffles like a little snuggle time on the couch! Lila's favorite "treat" now is to be able to eat on the couch. Oh, the little things. 


+ Sunshine. I've posted this week about how nice our weather's been and I seriously can't get enough (in fact, yes, I'm counting down to summer already). Nothing puts us all in a better mood than when we can get outside and get some fresh air!


+ Peek a Boo! Owen's new favorite is to hide behind his blanket and then say "BOO!" It's so sweet. He's such a joy!


+ Pesto Pasta Salad. I posted this delicious recipe earlier this week. It's a great side or main dish - and, it's based on a recipe from the Pioneer Woman (love her!) so check it out


+ Life Lately. I also posted some of my new favorites this week, including my recent favorite movie, video, and everyday drink!


Hope you have a great weekend!!

xo

PS - 

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top