Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Food Indulgence: Room Service!

I normally post a recipe on Tuesdays, but since I'm on the road, I thought it'd be fun to showcase one of my favorite indulgences ever: room service!!

Mmm, caesar salad with turkey sand! 

My absolute favorite part about business travel is getting room service. Which is dumb, I realize, especially since I should be out enjoying whatever restaurants the city has to offer. But, at the end of a long work day, usually in a new time zone, I LOVE to put on my slippers, watch TV, catch up on email and eat in bed. I probably love it so much because I have so little zero downtime at home, but for now it's seriously one of my favorites. The bad part is I always want to order unhealthy items, but since I don't travel too often, I think it's OK. 

Giant green salad ... 

Amazing tilapia fish & chips, complete with cute little lemon in mesh baggy to avoid any seeds ... 


And of course, dessert!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top