Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekending

Happy Monday! Hope you had a nice weekend. Ours flew by and I find myself wondering how it's Monday already.


Friday night we kicked off the weekend with an early bedtime. Here are the kids when Papa got home from work -- Lila has on a summer dress that's way too small, along with capri leggings and her Christmas shoes. Can you tell she dresses herself now? And Owen has no pants and one sock. This picture should explain the early bedtime!


I spent some time writing our Christmas cards, while watching  my favorite Christmas movie of course! Lila "colored" in a few of the extra special cards the next morning!



Saturday Grant went to a beer festival with some friends so the kids and I snuggled on the couch and played board games. 


Speaking of, have you played Zimbos? For anyone with kids 2-3 and above, this one is so cute and fun! It's circus-themed wooden pieces you stack depending on what you roll. 


Then, it was Sunday "bunday" for me. I headed out with a messy 'do and flannel shirt for a little grocery shopping and a much needed pedicure! I went with a festive red. 




Hope you had a great weekend!! I'm linking up herehereherehere and more so check them out too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top