Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Holiday Decor


I LOVE Christmas so much that I've always wanted to decorate as early as possible, but have always waited until the day after Thanksgiving. Normally we do white lights on our tree, but this year Lila wanted colored lights and I have to say it's a fun change!


I also love Christmas ornaments SO much and can remember where and when I got all of mine. I've thought it'd be fun in the future to do a traditional tree, and a themed tree, but for now I just stick to one. 


This is one of my favorite ornaments, a little wedding photo with a charm for the year we were married, 2008! 



Our mantle has matching stockings my Mom made for us, a little greenery and the kids' Santa photos 


I haven't fully decorated our dining room table yet, but for now it's adorned with vintage ornaments and two little Nutcrackers.


The kitchen table has a fun little tree too! And candy cane Hershey's kisses of course!


And the most important piece of decor? Mistletoe!


We're looking forward to a festive season! xo

Linking up here! I'm excited to check out all the other holiday decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top