Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Monday

 image

Well, it's over.  After a festive month, Christmas is over, December is coming to a close, and shortly after the New Year, my sweet boy will be turning one.

By last night, all the Christmas decs were packed up and ready to go back into the attic. Our house definitely feels ... bare, although I do like the winter 'blues' now seen on our mantle.

 
 
Thankfully, my cold (aka the sickest I've been since college!) and hacker cough are on their way out and I'm starting to feel better, although I will admit we watched a LOT of movies and generally lounged around. Although it was a downer to be sick on Christmas, it was a bit of a blessing because the kids were so enthralled with their new toys they were mostly occupied all day! This was my typical view - on the couch with a box of Kleenex at the ready.


Today it's back to work and a short week (with New Year's in between) before I head out on a long work trip next Saturday!

Hope you have a great week!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top