Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Cheer Reveal!


Yay for Christmas Cheer! I'm guessing I'm not the only one who was supremely giddy when my Christmas Cheer package showed up in the mail.

Mine was from Meredith of Meres Life! She's a fellow Mama and loves to craft.

My Christmas Cheer package came with all sorts of delicious goodies - chocolates, tea, cocoa, a super cute gingerbread cookie cutter, which I've had on my list to buy, and some peppermint candy cane sticks!



Lila quickly ate all of the marshmallow chocolates ...



But the cutest part was that she also sent two handmade Christmas dishtowels! How fun are these!? They have a cute little button so you can attach them to your oven handle. Quite creative.




So fun and festive, and I LOVE handmade gifts!

Meredith also has a SUPER cute Etsy shop, MeresCrafts, where she sells make up bags. Aren't they adorable? And only $12. These would make such a cute gift, you could even fill with little lip glosses or nail polishes.




Thanks Meredith! You definitely sent a lot of Christmas Cheer my way and I'm so grateful!!

Can't wait to see what the rest of you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top