Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chicago


I'm in Chicago for work this week and wish I had more free time to explore this cool city! I'm staying at the Hotel Monaco (LOVE Kimpton hotels!) and my room has a gorgeous view of the Chicago River and the Trump Tower.



Perhaps my favorite thing about being here!? A hotel room to myself, and plenty of room service!!!! Steak, mashed potatoes, a glass of wine, and a giant rice krispie treat? Yes please!


Delicious lunch of wine, cheese, jam and toasts ... 


AND, did any of you catch the Sunday night "Sky Rope Walker" stunt with Nik Wallenda? I could see it from my hotel window! Check out the "red dot" on the rope - that's him!



And here I am, exhausted after a long day. Nothing a peppermint mocha can't fix!!


Hope you are having a good week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top