Monday, November 17, 2014

A Lovely Weekend


Hi, everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. It's still crisp and cold around here, but sunny and gorgeous! Our yard was covered in leaves and frost this weekend. We bundled up and played outdoors, but all of us have managed to get colds yet again (thanks Lila) so we also had a lot of cozy R&R inside watching a combo of football and Toy Story.

Friday afternoon Lila and I went to my parents' house where my mom was watching Owen for the day and they weren't home from a walk yet so we sat in the front seat while we waited and took selfies, naturally.


Owen's staying cozy in his little arctic winter hat and down jacket!


Saturday we ran errands, hung around the house and in the afternoon I headed out to get my hair colored. I look like I should be able to pick-up a few foreign radio stations with this look, ha!


I got home in time to put the kids to bed and Grant had surprised me by setting the table and having a lavish Italian meal on the stove! We don't "get out much" anymore so having a special date night at home was so much fun! We opened a bottle of wine and sat by candlelight at our dining room table (which we usually only use for holidays or company).



Sunday Grant's parents came over and we watched the Seahawks lose (boo!), followed by some fun outside.

Lila blew bubbles ... 


While Owen caught the action from the comfort of Papa's shoulders.


Hope you had a great weekend as well!! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and all the excitement that is to come!!!!

PS - I'm linking up today herehereherehereherehere, here and here so check them out too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top