Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Obsessed with: Turtlenecks

With the weather cooling down I'm definitely loving fall clothing, but I've been obsessed with turtlenecks lately! I don't know why ... maybe it's my nostalgia for the way I used to wear them at age 10 - covered with a giant oversized sweater and paired with clashing floral leggings. Do you like/wear turtlenecks? The nice thing is they can be easily dressed up or down depending on what you wear them with.

I love these cute outfit ideas...
images via Pinterest

I've worn a couple lately. This is a top I recently purchased from Anthropologie. It's more of a "mock" turtleneck, but I wore it to work with a tank underneath, dark jeans and boots.


This is an old Gap cowl neck sweater. I love the "camel" color. 



Here are some other options I like. I think any of the "tissue" turtlenecks would look really cute tucked into a pencil skirt for work, or with jeans, boots and a scarf for weekend wear.



Turtlenecks




What do you think? I'd love to know! I'm linking up herehereherehere and here, so check them out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top