Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Midweek Musings

Happy Wednesday! Taking Monday off work, plus the amount of unpacking our quick vacation seemed to require, plus two kids' doctor's appointments today (with shots - eek!), plus my own dentist appointment has made for a tiring start to the week, so I'm trying to find joy in the little things rather than get too overwhelmed.

Here's what I've been into lately... 

New Finds. Nothing makes this bargain shopper happier than $12 clearance booties from Old Navy!


Seasonal Tights. I always seem to ruin my tights by the end of "tights season" so was excited to snag some new fall colored ones this week.


Favorite Salad. I never get tired of having this for dinner. So tasty. 


New Jewelry. My order from the Chloe + Isabel party got here in record speed. Here's the feather necklace I ordered. 


 Pumpkin Muffins. And yes, chocolate chips are always a good idea. 


Hope you are having a great week! 

PS - linking up here, here, here, here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top