Thursday, October 30, 2014

Inspiration

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself

I love the quote above. It's a good reminder not to worry about what everyone else does/has/looks like, etc.  and to be happy and thankful for what we have. 

I can't find the link now, but I read an article recently about how when your kids look back on their childhood, they will remember the quality time you spent with them, not what kind of car you had, what "stuff" you had, what clothes you wore, etc. It's so true. Some of my favorite childhood memories are events or things we did as a family. The article ended with the quote "Kids spell love T-I-M-E" and it was a nice little reminder. 

I've been bookmarking various quotes I really like lately and think they are a great way to stay positive when the day gets you down. Here are some of the ones I've been loving lately ...

love this! This is very much how I feel and why I have always taken pictures and made scrapbooks.


"Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as much as you live." #livelovelaugh | Limited Edition #CanvasPrint by @olivergal | www.olivergal.com

In der ersten Reihe leben #Vorn #Leben #Genießen ♥ stylefruits Inspiration ♥

Emerson quote typed on typewriter and framed by farmnflea on Etsy, $19.00

Be Right Now - Carolyn Gavin


I'm linking up with Thoughts for Thursday - check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top