Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello, October

I Love October Pumpkin Printable Fall Print Autumn Print Orange 8 x 10 Quote Print Seasonal Decor Vintage-Style Poster Digital Print
image

Hello, October! October makes me think of wet leaves, fall colors, Halloween and getting older (eek). I think of pumpkins, orange, candles, baking, apple cider, windy rain and a crispness to the air. It gets dark earlier and light later. 

for more reasons than just for Halloween....turning leaves, crisp clean air to breathe, and thank God for Octobers.

Our house is now also appropriately "October-themed" so it's feeling quite festive around here! 


Wine corks, pumpkins, and a chevron table runner in rust






Seasonal reading


21 Reasons Why “Hocus Pocus” Is The Best And Most Important Part Of Halloween.  YES!



What's your favorite thing about October? I just love the festive spirit of the season and I'm soaking it right up! 


I'm linking up here and here, so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top