Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Costumes

25 Vintage Halloween Pin-Up Photos from Odd to Awesome

Do you have your Halloween costume picked out yet? (Do you even dress up?). I have honestly never really "liked" Halloween as an adult until I had kids. Now, I'm excited to dress up right along with the kids and we've had our outfits picked out for weeks. Although - there have been a few last minute switch-ups of course! Our dear sweet toddler, who SWORE she wanted to be a crocodile (haha) and has already been wearing her costume around the house, informed me last night she HAD to be Jessie from Toy Story. Then I realized Owen's Tigger onesie didn't really fit anymore. So, I ordered a few things so Lila could be Jessie and Owen could be Buzz Lightyear (haha!). I figure, the great thing about kid costumes is that since they love to dress up anyway, they are definitely more than a one-time use kind of thing.

Here's our sweet girl in 2011 as a Chicken ... (when you're 5 months old, Trick or Treating is going over to your grandparents house, and instead of candy you get teething toys!) 



And in 2012 as Raggedy Ann ... I seriously loved this costume and she shockingly left the wig/hat on most of the day!


And last year as Cookie Monster ...


And here's a little sneak peek at my Minnie Mouse costume! I got the little apron and ears on Etsy and can't decide if I'll wear a black skirt of black pants, but either way it was quick and easy. I'm sure it'll be fun dress up fodder for Lila too ...


I'm linking up herehereherehere and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top