Friday, October 10, 2014

Goodbye Week!

 { Foggy view on my drive into work this morning }


I'm so glad this work week is O-V-E-R! I had Monday off as we traveled back home from our mini vacation, and the day off, plus a ton of urgent projects, plus a work dinner, plus my poor sweet boy getting diagnosed with double ear infections AGAIN has just really sent me into a tizzy! I had a small meltdown last night - it's so hard to do it all!!

Despite my meltdown, I'm looking forward to a weekend at home, snuggling my sweet boy and spending time with the fam. Here's what's new with us this week ...

1. Fall Festive. I just can't seem to get enough of fall, as evidenced here and here. I am on the hunt for more pumpkins this weekend. I saw this cute display at the local market - these were labeled "Pink Pumpkins" and I love their rustic look! I can't wait to get a funky mixture for the house. I also have my eye on some small white ones for our mantle. So fun!


 I may also have to get into craft-mode to make these ... aren't they so cute!? 


2. The Unthinkable. On our drive home from Chelan on Monday, we had to stop for an "urgent" toddler potty break and so quickly stopped at the closest McDonald's. Then of course, a meltdown ensued when Lila "had" to have a Happy Meal. And then I did the unthinkable - I ordered a pumpkin spice latte ... from McDonald's. But I have to admit it wasn't bad ... and their cups are actually kind of cute! AHH! It felt so wrong. Have you tried their coffees?


3. My Yogi. I mentioned before that Lila has a bizarre tradition of needing to do a headstand/yoga pose thing as we're about to head out the door each morning. She's such a goofy girl, but I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed!


4. Baby Milestones. Owen is just getting more and more fun, and it's so cute to see him exploring things on his own. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw this picture - I caught him eating toilet paper for the first time! I feel like this is a kid milestone of sorts ;) I have a similar picture of Lila unrolling a roll around this age.


5. New Booties. I posted my exciting find of the week - $12 clearance booties from Old Navy! I wore them to a work dinner yesterday with an all-black ensemble. They are shockingly comfy!


Hope you have a great weekend!!

PS! I'm linking up hereherehereherehereherehere here, so check them out too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top