Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Favorites

Ahh, our friend fall is in full swing and I couldn't be happier. Last night we slept with our windows open, and to accompany the crisp breeze we could hear the hard rains falling all night. I just can't get enough (remind me of this in a couple weeks when my countdown to summer is back up).

I put together this inspiration board with a few of my recent favorites... I love the cognac colored gloves and purse, paired with a plaid poncho and wine-colored jeans.

Fall In

In addition to this list, my old favorite, Anthropologie, has so many cute things for the home that fit perfectly into the season. I love this regal flatware - wouldn't it look so pretty on a holiday table?


I also love these charming candlesticks in rugby stripes! So cute.


Nordstrom also has so many cute things for the Home! The Nordstrom closest to my house doesn't have a Home section, but there are so many fun seasonal things on their website that are very reasonably priced ... check out this adorable pillow! They have many others with equally cute phrases.


And I love these wine tags - they'd be such a fun Thanksgiving hostess gift paired with a bottle of wine... hopefully your relatives have a good sense of humor ... ha!



And of course, I couldn't talk about any seasonal favorite or home decor without including my beloved glassybabies! Check out this adorable set called "At the Cabin." This would be perfect for a festive mantle on a cold day. I think "frog hunting" may have to be the next for my collection.


What are your seasonal favorites? PS - linking up herehereherehere and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top