Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Easy Mini Pumpkin Bread

one of four was eaten quite quickly ... 

I like easy, I like pumpkin and I like bread. If you're in the same boat, this recipe is for you! This is my twist on the classic "two ingredient" pumpkin bread recipe that's been floating around the web for years. I tried it before with just the spice cake mix and the can of pumpkin but it was a little bland for my tastes (excuse the pun!).





Mini Pumpkin Bread (makes four mini loaves)

1 box pumpkin spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin puree
1 "healthy dash" of nutmeg
1 "healthy dash" of pumpkin pie spice

Mix all well until completely combined. Will be VERY thick. Divide evenly among 4 "mini" loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 35ish minutes - check at 25 and go from there ... until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely, then top with powdered sugar. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top