Thursday, October 23, 2014

Birthday Bliss


Yesterday was my 32nd birthday! I am truly a lucky gal and felt so loved and appreciated by my friends and family.

I didn't mention this earlier, but Grant is gone all week at a work conference. This is the first time we'll be apart for over a week since we've been married, and definitely the longest he's been away since we've had kids. I've never missed and appreciated him so much! He made sure I'd feel special though. He sent a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to my office (and those who know Grant that is NOT something he normally would ever do). He even had a cute gift hidden in his nightstand that Lila had helped him with and she proudly brought it out after dinner so I could open it with Papa listening on speaker phone.

And, my Dad arrived shortly after I got home with Lila (my Mom was already there watching Owen), armed with birthday cake, balloons, a flower bouquet and takeout dinner for all!!! It's just another simple reminder at how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family. I love them so much!!



Here's to another great year!

xoxo

Linking up with Thoughts for Thursday! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top