Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Fun

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fun weekend. We had a great time seeing both sides of the family and also even squeezed in a nice date night! We also spent a lot of time around home sweet home, hence my new chalkboard gracing our kitchen table.


Friday night, Lila helped me plant a few new "Fall" blooms in our front planter. 



There was a beautiful sunset, and after the kids were in bed, Grant and I had a nice little cocktail. Much needed after a long week!




Saturday morning we enjoyed a quick swing at the local park. Then in the afternoon the grandparents came over and Grant and I were able to sneak away for a relaxing afternoon at one of the many local winery tasting rooms. It was a gorgeous summer afternoon!


We did a 5 pour tasting and then settled on the sunny patio. It was so nice to relax and talk without being interrupted by a need for snacks, potty break, to find a lost blanket, you know.





We then walked down the street to a local pub for dinner. Fish & chips for me!



Grant was excited to see they had UW-themed pint glasses - go Huskies!

Sunday we relaxed at home in the morning, watching Toy Story while I snuggled on the couch with my sweet boy.


In the afternoon more family came over and we had a great BBQ in the backyard! Owen loved observing all the action from his jumpy.



Hope you had a great weekend too! I'm linking up today herehereherehereherehere, here and here so check them out too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top