Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Life Lately

A beautiful bloom seen during our trip to the zoo (Who knew hibiscus flowers could grow in the Seattle climate?)

Since Monday was a holiday and the first day of September (see my inspiration here!), I didn't do a traditional weekend recap. Here's a bit about what we've been up to lately!

Saturday was cool and rainy here, and even though it was still warm I decided it was the perfect opportunity to dress for fall! (I've been dying to try out my new boots!). 

Here was my inspiration from Pinterest ... chambray shirt, black leggings, brown boots, a fun scarf ...


It was too warm for the open sweater or boot socks, but here was my version:


Sunday we went to the zoo, which is always fun for the kids. Here's Lila doing her best lion roar.



Sunday, the family came over for dinner and V&K showed us their wedding photos!!! So many good ones, but how cute are these ones of the kids.

Lila enjoying a giant slice of watermelon!

Love this black and white shot of the boys!

Monday was a gorgeous day so we went to the lake for a picnic and quick swim. Here's Lila showing off her "beach tutu" (swim cover up)


 Mama and Owen were enjoying the sunshine!


I just love Owen's little baseball cap!



Today I'm linking up with It's the Little ThingsRandom WednesdayWhat I Wore WednesdayMidWeek Muse and a few others, so check them out too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top