Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm currently ...


Here's what I'm currently ...

Loving | I've been so behind on ordering any pictures of Owen, but I finally ordered a few and love how this desk plaque from Shutterfly turned out. What a sweet side by side of my two babies (Lila on left at 4 months and Owen on right at 6 months). It has a sleek glossy finish and looks beautiful on our mantle.



Eating This corn and sausage chowder from Mix & Match Mama. Super easy and even more delicious!! And both toddler and husband friendly. 




Watching | House of Cards on Netflix. Have you see this? Eek! Is this what Washington politics are really like? If you have Netflix, you should definitely check this show out. We are hooked!





Eyeing | These boots from Sole Society. I love the tassels and the navy blue! I've never ordered anything from Sole Society and am pretty Nordstrom-loyal when it comes to shoes, but they have so many cute ones I think I'll have to try it out!



Following | Can we please talk about THIS news? I'm really hoping it's a girl!



Planning | For Halloween! The newest Crate & Barrel has so many cute ideas and I totally want the spooky welcome mat. I just love seasonal catalogs! I already have Grant and my costumes in the works, Owen has a little Tigger onesie/hat combo from the Disney store that we were gifted when he was born (I'm hoping it will still fit by then) and Lila claims she wants to be a crocodile (haha) but I'm worried she'll change her mind this early so am waiting last-minute for hers. 




So there you have it! What's on your mind lately? I'd love to hear! I'm linking up today with Thoughts for Thursday, so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top