Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello, September!

hello September! | image via

Hello September! Since today is sort of still the "weekend" (yay for Mondays off!), I thought I'd post a welcome to September instead of a weekend recap.

As a kid I used to dread September. It meant back to school, the end of carefree days, late nights and sleeping in. Now, even though I'm definitely a summer girl, I love September and what it means - the gateway to Fall and the holiday season. I love the cooler nights, return of cozy recipes and the official start of boot and scarf season.

Here's my inspiration to start the month:

Apple cider waffles
Rustic floral bouquets
Pretty new pencils
Coffee and candles for rainy days
Cozy socks
The return of sweaters, flannel and boots for Fall!


What are you excited for?

I'm linking up here, here and here today, so check them out too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top