Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday


Happy Fri-Yay is right! The second best thing about a three day weekend is the short work week that follows! It's been another busy week, but temps are supposed to be mid-80s here this weekend so we're excited to spend some time outdoors and enjoy the sunshine!

Here are my favorites for the week ...

1. Fall Inspired Nail Polish. Nail polish colors are seasonal too right? I was excited to pull these darker favorites out of the bathroom cabinet ...



2. Pizza! I blogged a delicious homemade pizza recipe earlier this week ... Pizza is always Grant's favorite meal. Lila claims she "doesn't like pizza" but she sure loved her homemade version! If you've ever wanted to try making your own dough and/or sauce, see Grant's recipes here



3. Chocolate Chip Cookies. Speaking of comfort food ... these beauties are the result of the classic Nestle Tollhouse recipe from the chocolate chip bag. Sometimes you just need cookies. 


3. Climbing Boy. What seems like an overnight change, Owen is now only interested in standing/picking himself up on things. Here he is trying to climb OVER the laundry basket (which he flipped over himself) to get to his piano toy. I forgot about this stage! Eek!




4. Make Ahead Meals. I've been trying to be better about having dinner on the table or ready to go as soon as I get home from work. I've done a few make-ahead meals recently, which I highly recommend! I'll be posting the recipe for the delicious below one next week ...



5. Our sweet girl. She didn't officially "start" school since she goes to year-round preschool, but I took her picture anyway and did a cute "interview" with her on the un-official first day kick-off. I'll post her responses next week. I am so proud of our darling girl. I absolutely love the age she's at right now and wish I could just bottle it right up!


Have a great weekend! I'm going to try to decorate our house for Fall this weekend even though it's supposed to be a warm summer weekend!

Linking up all over the place today, so check them out too! (Here, here, here, here, here, here, here & here).


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top