Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Owen's Room


Given that he's the second child, it's only fitting that I share pictures of his room when he's 7+ months old, right? I remember sharing Lila's room pics before she was even born (or had a chance to mess it up!).

We didn't really have a theme in mind, but ended up with a bit of a whale theme, with greys, navy, and reds.

Lots of hand-me-downs too - the crib, changing table and glider were all Lila's.










Whale Chalkboard - Land of Nod
Make a Splash Crib Bedding & Changing Pad Cover - Land of Nod
"Owen" Pennant - my talented Mama!
Whale quilt - my talented Mama!
Lamp - Ikea
Faux fur rug - Ikea
Toy basket - Target
Bookshelf - Amazon
Anchor Pillow - Land of Nod (old)
Humidifier - Amazon
Side Table - Ikea (old)
Glider - Target (old and don't recommend it - super creeky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top