Monday, August 25, 2014

Our Weekend

This was the first summer weekend in a long time where we've had no set plans. We had indulgent breakfasts, splashed at the "pool" (aka the inflatable in the backyard) and even hit the beach for a sandy afternoon (News flash! Owen thinks sand is delicious!)


Outdoor breakfast of french toast, coffee, fruit and bacon.


Post-nap bedhead. 


Owen's exploration continues ... new favorite room? The pantry.


We hit the beach!



Owen's wearing the swim outfit I bought on clearance, hoping it'd fit next summer... only to realize it fits now.


Mama and Owen.


 "Look at my pirate stick mama!"


I'm soaking up every last ounce of the summer sunshine! I can't believe it's almost September!!!

I'm linking up here and here so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top