Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Chocolate Pudding Cookies



Want a super easy cookie recipe?

I'm noticing a theme with my recipes ... they are all really easy. That's a good thing, right?

These are delicious, soft, chewy cookies and SO easy to make. Lila loves them. I love them. I always get people asking for the recipe, and I'm always embarrassed to say ... "um ... it's just a box of cake mix and a little oil and eggs."

I call these chocolate pudding cookies because they are so moist! They are also delicious with chocolate chips included, or other fun "chips" such as mint, butterscotch or white chocolate! You can also make this recipe with yellow cake mix and almond extract, which makes a delicious sugar cookie!!






Chocolate Pudding Cookies

1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Devil's Food SuperMoist)
1/2 cup veggie oil
2 large eggs
(I also added a half cup of chocolate chips to this batch)

Preheat oven to 350. 

Stir together all ingredients by hand in a large mixing bowl until dough forms

Shape dough into 1" round circles and place on ungreased cookie sheet (Note: the dough is pretty sticky so you may need to dust your hands. I lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar). 

Bake 8-10 minutes until just set 

Let cool for a couple minutes and then transfer to a wire rack

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top