Thursday, August 14, 2014

Celebrating Six Years!!



Saturday is our 6th wedding anniversary! Where have the years gone! I don't feel old enough to have been married for this long already ... wasn't it just a year or two ago?

According to Hallmark, the traditional gift for six years is Iron ... or Candy. We don't really do gifts for our anniversaries, but I always think it's fun to see what the "traditional" gift is.




Our wedding day was definitely a day to remember. There's probably never going to be another time in life when all of our family and friends will be in the same room. I remember how warm it was that day - 96 degrees! I remember how delicious our cake was. And I remember how happy we were!



The day after our wedding, we jetted off to Costa Rica for an incredible honeymoon. We stayed at the coolest hotel ... each hotel room was its own individual "bungalow" in the hills overlooking a beautiful bay. It was such a fun and carefree time in our lives!




In the past six years we've had so many wonderful memories and welcomed two precious babies!! I can't wait to see what adventures are waiting for us next.

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top