Friday, July 18, 2014

TGIF!!

We had amazing weather in Seattle this week. It was high 80s almost every day. We've had such a great kick-off to summer so far and I can't get enough!!

Here are a few of the things I'm enjoying as we head into the weekend ... 


I took this picture a few years ago when Grant and I took a vacation in Cabo. There's nothing quite like warm sunshine and feeling the sand between your toes. With a new baby, we haven't been on a vacation alone in a looooong time, so I like to look back on old pictures to get me through until we can get away again!



This salad has become my new obsession! It's a "made up" take on an Italian salad. Romaine and red leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomato, kalamata olives,  peppercinis, garbanzo beans, diced salami and a little feta with a creamy balsamic dressing. This has been my go-to lately - so good!!



My special boys. Owen has been so smiley and happy, I'm really remembering how fun the baby stage gets now that he's 6 months ... I remember with Lila that 9 months was my favorite "baby" age, and Owen's definitely getting more and more fun each day! Such a sweet boy.



Nothing better than brunch and bed head on the patio! Eating breakfast outdoors is one of my favorite things about summer! 




When you're 3, the best thing about frozen yogurt is the toppings! I think Lila's bowl had about one tablespoon of yogurt, and a GIANT heap of toppings - everything from sour gummy worms, to berries, to chocolate chips and more. Mmmm ... 


We had girls' night at the Hollywood Tavern in Woodinville a few weeks back. It was so much fun! I had a great cocktail called the "Mabel Rose" - made with strawberry infused vodka, cassis, lime and soda ...


the food was great too ... gourmet ancho chile tots with pulled pork and cilantro?! Yes!

TGIF! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top